Hearing Induction Loops
Hearing and Induction loop systems are solutions for assisted listening, providing access to high quality intelligible sound for hearing aid users. They come in many formats including infra red or FM options. Chapmans Electrical are your local hearing loop experts serving individuals, businesses and organisations across Birmingham and the West Midlands.
The hearing impaired community is increasingly aware of the solutions available to assist them, increasing the demand for quality solutions. Our hearing induction loops design, installation and repair services extend to most of the West Midlands, including Birmingham and neighbouring Dudley, Halesowen, Wolverhampton, Stourbridge, West Bromwich and surrounding areas, but also Worcester, Sutton Coldfield, Solihull, Walsall, Shrewsbury and further afield. All of our work is fully guaranteed and insured and our engineers are all fully qualified & certified, properly trained and even CRB checked for your peace of mind.
The Disability Discrimination Act (1994) and The Equalities Act (2010) specify that, in areas of high public use, you must provide and maintain a system of hearing assistance. This can be places such as churches, meeting rooms, museums or even taxis. More than just regulation though, you want to know that all of your customers will be able to access everything you offer equally.
How does a hearing induction loop benefit you?
* It’s the only technology that requires no receivers to be bought, managed or maintained.
* The only possible solution that works when passing through areas, such as at counters, museums or transport networks.
* Customers can just switch their hearing aid to the “T” position to hear clearly.
* A tailored solution can be provided for any environment.
It is also worth remembering that one person’s normal listening level is another person’s noise pollution. Using a personal hearing loop system, which are available in various forms, can be a benefit to all. We can install a personal armchair hearing loop to resolve the issue of varying sound levels, connected up to a TV for example.
Call the professionals for your hearing induction loop requirements and find out what Chapmans can do for you.
* Quote WEBOFFER either by email, in store or on the phone to qualify for the deals below.
* FREE SURVEY – For all customers looking to have a new Audio Induction Loop System. We will provide a full survey, free of charge, with no obligation.
* HALF PRICE SYSTEM CHECK – For customers who have a system but are not sure if it is up to the right performance level, we are offering a full check which normally costs £120 for just £60.
What our Customers have to say:
I didn't know where else to leave a comment - so I hope this is OK and you can publish it. I called into the store this evening to collect an item that had, as promised, been put away for me. The assistant I spoke to could NOT have been more polite, helpful and genuine with his advice. This was service enough but when, on asking for a second item which the gentleman was good enough to scour his stock for but, unfortunately could not find, I was astonished to find that my request had been overheard by another colleague who immediately stopped what he was doing and took the trouble, especially, to make me what I was looking for, there and then, on the spot! Service? Chapman's should be rightly proud of their staff and their commitment to service. It has been a VERY long time since I have been looked after like this in a shop - ALL shopping should be like this. Other retailers take note! Thank you to Mark and the other gentleman whose name, I am embarrassed to admit, I did not get. Thank you all again. John Powell
Date: 2016-10-17 13:49:17
Name: John Powell