Chapmans is a leading supplier of gas and electrical retail and contract services to local authorities in the Birmingham and the West Midlands region.
We are approved retailers and contractors for numerous local authorities including Sandwell Metropolitan Borough Council (Sandwell MBC), Dudley Metropolitan Borough Council (Dudley MBC), Telford & Wrekin Council, Wolverhampton City Council and Stoke-on-Trent City Council.
We’ve been working with local authorities for many years to supply maintain and repair gas and electrical appliances and electronics so we understand your needs better than most. Chapmans is a dependable, experienced and trustworthy supply partner who can handle the volume and provide the flexible service you require, with the quality and timeliness you expect and meet your budgetary requirements.
Established in 1925 as a family business, it remains family run some 90 years later. Our core values of honesty and integrity combined with a commitment to quality service endure to this day. We’re based in Cradley Heath in the Black Country, near Birmingham, West Midlands so are centrally placed, with good transport links.
Being a part of Euronics, the biggest electrical buying group in Europe, but with an independent approach, ensures we have the best available options for our customers. Having built up strong, mature relationships over many years with the supply chain, we can offer the best, competitive prices coupled with a quality of service befitting of our heritage.
Chapmans are main agents for many brands such as Panasonic, Sony and Samsung across a whole range of products, with direct access to many manufacturers and suppliers, so we are best placed to fulfil local authority requirements to suit any budget. Complimenting a well stocked showroom, we also have a large warehouse facility and store a wide range of goods which can be shipped at a moments notice, meaning we can deliver appliances and services when you need them, where you need them and however many you need!
Some of the services we have fulfilled for local authorities include:
* Bulk procurement services
* kitchen and laundry appliance supply, installation and repair services
* electrical wiring installation, upgrade and repair
* TV, audio and electronics purchasing, installation and repair
* Aerial and satellite systems design, installation and repair
* Copper and Fibre IRS and TV distribution systems
* Electronic door entry systems, cameras & intercoms
* Security, CCTV and lighting
* Fire and intruder alarm installation, repair and maintenance
* Appliance sourcing installation and repair
* White goods, washing machines, tumble dryers, rotary ironers, cookers, ovens
* Domestic and heavy duty, commercial, industrial
* TVs, DVDs, Audio equipment, AV equipment, Displays, PA systems
* Energy saving products and systems – E-Pro approved
Some areas we have provides services include public buildings, libraries, schools, colleges, universities, council buildings and halls of residence. We have much experience working with local authorities and can scale to handle your volume requirements.
All of our work is fully guaranteed and insured and all of our engineers are fully qualified and certified, properly trained, well equipped, courteous and even CRB checked for your peace of mind. Chapmans is NIC EIC approved, a member of the ECA and CAI and we have Gas Safe registered engineers.
Please call on the professionals and see what Chapmans can do for you!
What our Customers have to say:
Knowledgeable staff ordered my item in and was very pleased with it
Date: 2015-01-06 15:45:30