Laundry and appliance repair, service, spare parts and maintenance are a particular strength of Chapmans Electrical.
Nobody can survive for very long without their trusty laundry appliances. Washing machines and tumble dryers and the combined washer dryers have become a basic necessity of modern life and are easily overlooked, used and abused until they break down and in need of repair. What would you do without an iron? When the worst happens you need help from a team you can trust and you need it fast!
Our fully trained and skilled engineers have years of experience and can handle the fix of your appliance whatever the issue is. If your tumble dryer had a tantrum or your washer threw a wobbler please call Chapmans to discuss the problem and arrange for an engineer to visit.
We’re able to repair all makes and models so whether it’s a Hoover, Whirlpool, Siemens, Hotpoint, Bosch, Indesit, Zanussi, Electrolux or Miele or any other manufacturer, we are just a phone call away.
Chapmans is a family company which has been in the electrical industry for 90 years now. Our showroom has become a local landmark in our home town of Cradley Heath in the Black Country. We have expanded significantly in that time to cover most of the West Midlands region and beyond, including Birmingham and neighbouring towns such as Dudley, Wolverhampton, Stourbridge, Halesowen and further afield such as Sutton Coldfield, Kidderminster and Solihull. Chapmans is a name you can trust and rely upon. Our staff are knowledgeable, professional and courteous and waiting to take your call.
With all this experience there is still nothing we can do sadly if you have mixed your whites with your coloureds or shrunk your underwear but here are some common washing machine faults our engineers encounter
* Washing machine not spinning or excessively noisy
* Washer won’t drain or not emptying completely
* Washing machine or hose leaks
* Broken or damaged soap drawer, door or filter
* Broken or damaged buttons and dials
* The door won’t open or seems stuck
* The drum doesn’t turn and seems seized
* The appliance reports a fault code or error code
* The water not heat up, getting hot or staying cold
* Washing machine bounces or wobbles
* It becomes stuck on one part of a program or cycle
* The washing machine has a bad smell or odour
* No lights come or a power problem
You’d be forgiven for thinking washing machines are particularly troublesome. They are not really, but they do work hard for you and are largely ignored until they fail or are in need of replacement parts.
Dryers come in a number of varieties, with condensers or vented options available or even spin dryers. These all have their fair share of problems too. Here are some of the more common tumble dryer faults we see
* Tumble dryer not starting or stopped working
* Dryer has no lights or no power
* The dryer is noisy when it is running
* No heat, not getting warm as it should do
* The drum not turning or rotating
* Broken door catch or snapped handle
* Broken heater element or thermostat
* A puddle of water under the machine
If you see these too then please call Chapmans and allow us to come to you.
What our Customers have to say:
Thank you Brian for the excellent repair that you carried out today. You explained very concisely what you were going to do before carrying out the repair, thank you very much. We certainly will be using Chapmans in the future.
Date: 2015-05-27 14:48:42
Name: Alan Jones